Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winning Against An Opponent He Couldn't Even Pronounce

Al Johnson earned a promotion over the summer. Texas A&M head basketball coach move him up from video coordinator to assistant coach.

Then Johnson got sick.

It's been a tough fight against a rare autoimmune disease called dermatomyositis (pronounced der-mat-o-my-o-sie-tis), which inflames tissue throughout the body. He's back working on a limited basis and hopes for a full recovery.

Click here to read the story of how everyone in the Texas A&M family rallied around their sick coach and how he has, in return, inspired them.

Thanks to NCAA Hoops Today for the tip.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger grittysquirrels said...

hey man your blog is awesome. I really love what you're doing here. I would love to post your link on my site if you would like to post ours.

Come check us out at www.thesportsflow.blogspot.com
You can contact me at thesportsflow@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home